Our Services

Just Say the Word, We Can Do it all!

The core objective of BISS

connect and support

The core objective of Best
international Student Services
(BISS) is to connect and support
potential international students
gain admission into universities
and colleges.

We welcome students from all
walks of live be it Company sponsored,
Governmental Departments and privately funded
by parents.

The Europe office is based in
United Kingdom but there are
branches around the globe which
are part of our network. At the
moment, our main African office
is based in Accra – Ghana.

Best International Student
Services also has strong
connection with the Far East in
places like China and Japan as
well as South America.

Required to enrol on a Postgraduate Courses:

We are a one-stop-shop service
for students and professionals
who wish and plan to study
abroad. Our service can help you
to find the right course, apply to
your chosen university and
prepare for a life-changing

We have also included Nurse and healthcare professional recruitment for the UK market into our portfolio.

A Healthcare Assistant is also (or used to be) known as a Nursing Assistant or Auxiliary Nurse in the UK. They provide care to patients in hospitals or other medical settings under the watch of a professional, and they work closely with patients to help aid their recovery, comfort and safety.


Qualifications Required

Ghanaians who want to work in the UK as a Healthcare Assistant, don’t necessarily need loads of qualifications because most of the care giving jobs come with on-the-job training and close supervision.

But you have an added advantage if you have either of the following:

1. Care Certificate (We can organise this for you) 

2. Diploma in Health and Social Care

3. GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education) at grades 9-4 (A to C)

4. WAEC or SSCE can serve as equivalent Healthcare qualifications

Apart from the above listed items that some employers expect, there are no mandatory requirements for a Healthcare Assistant position.


Health and care worker’s visa will be required

To work in the UK, as Ghanaian a visa will be required. From the various types of visas available. The best visa for this role is the “Health and Care Worker visa”, under the skilled worker visa, which was formerly categorized as Tier 2 visa.


A Health and Care Worker visa permits medical professionals to go to or stay within the UK to work in adult social care, with the NHS or an NHS supplier.


Required documents for your visa application

Your certificate of sponsorship reference number (your employer will give it to you)

1. Proof of your knowledge of English

2. A valid passport or any document that shows your identity and nationality

3. Your job title and annual salary

4. Your job’s occupation code (6141 – for nursing auxiliaries and assistants)

5. The name of your employer and their sponsor licence number (this should be on your certificate of sponsorship)